by Briana Harry
June is most commonly none as LGBTQ+ Pride Month, but it’s also African-American Music Appreciation Month. What do LGBTQ+ Pride and Black music have in common? Unapologetic self-Love. This playlist is for when you are feeling yourself. When you wake up feeling confident, this playlist is to take it up a few notches. This playlist is for when you want to talk your s**t. Go off.
- Itty Bitty Piggy x Nicki Minaj
- applying.pressure x J Cole
- Upgrade U x Béyonce & Jay Z
- Whole Lotta Money x BIA
- Pose x Rihanna
- What’s New x Megan Thee Stallion
- B.S. x Jhene Aiko & H.E.R.
- POPSTAR x DJ Khaled & Drake
- It’s Like That x Mariah Carey & Jermaine Dupri & Fatman Scoop
- All Gold Everything x Trinidad James
Flaunt what you got all month. Happy Pride.