by Briana Harry
As we snuggle into the middle of the month of January, at the very top of this brand new year, it’s a good time to check in and keep our set intentions in mind. When you set your intentions for the year, I would hope that you made note of the things that have very clear action items for you to check off to get you where you’re going. All things, however, whether they have action items or not, do require an inner preparation. You have to get in the mode of attracting what you want. Live your life like you have everything you desire already.
With this in mind, I was thinking about my own set intentions and wanted to make sure that I was vibing to the sounds that get me all set to attract. Since I don’t believe that my desires, in a general sense, are that far off from many others, why not share the vibes with my people? The following is a playlist of songs that make me feel good, make me feel confident, and overall, embodies what I’m setting out to attract. Let’s vibe out.
- Everywhere by Chloe x Halle (a forever manifesting fave)
- Sock It To Me by Missy Elliot & Da Brat (I know I’m not the only one working on my sex life)
- Freakum Dress by Beyoncé
- NICE by THE CARTERS
- Make Me Feel by Janelle Monáe
- That Girl by Pharrell & Snoop Dogg
- Glamorous by Fergie & Ludacris
- Luxurious by Gwen Stefani
- Pricetags by Jazmine Sullivan & Anderson .Paak
- Buss It by Erica Banks
Don’t just kick the year off with a bang. Keep the year bangin’ and stay aligned with what you want. Happy listening!