by Briana Harry
I don’t know about you all, but this darkness has me bummed enough. The surroundings are vibey enough, I need something that makes me feel upbeat and fun. To combat daylight savings, I’m turning on all the lights in my apartment (that’s between me and my bills), and blasting music that makes me smile, sing along, and dance. That’s it! So, I’ve combined a short list of songs that are random, sure, but are proven to make me feel good in these gloomy days!
- C.R.U.S.H. x Ciara
- Captain Hook x Megan Thee Stallion
- 34+35 x Ariana Grande
- Party Up x DMX
- My Need x Janet Jackson
- Bennie and the Jets x Elton John
- I Get Around x Tupac & Digital Underground
- Superbass x Nicki Minaj
- (You Drive Me) Crazy x Britney Spears
- Sleigh Ride x TLC (because, you know, ’tis the season)
I hope this helps me and you! Let’s dance our way to brighter (literally) days!